Aside from the normal everyday tasks that await me this week, here is a list of some things that I need or want to accomplish:
1. Send a thank you note to friends who had us all over for lunch and the afternoon yesterday.
2. Declutter different areas around the house. I am trying to do this on an ongoing basis – usually working on the areas that bother me the most at the time. This week will probably be toys and my bedroom/bathroom.
3. Review with the children their progress on their goals for badges in their Keepers of the Faith program – meeting is this Wednesday evening.
4. Make plans for Leap Day – I want to do something special, but so far I only have Leap Frog on the list.
5. Finish my February “Be Attitudes” quilt block. Pick up the March block at the quilt store on Saturday.
6. Write my first “Thankful Thursday” post – where I will be sharing thankful thoughts each week, as well as a post about why we have 9 chikdren – in case any of you have ever wondered! 🙂
This should be enough to keep me busy – but, of course. there will be many other things that will pop up, so we’ll see what gets done! The Lord is teaching me to be content with this reality, though, so I will not be too concerned when it happens.
“The mind of man plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.”
-Proverbs 16: 9