“Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
I Thessalonians 5:16-18
Here are a few things that I am thankful for this week –
1. I am thankful for my sweet baby David, who celebrated his 2nd birthday this week.
2. I am thankful that I got to see my oldest baby, Robert, who is 22yrs old, when we celebrated David’s birthday.
3. I am thankful that Jeff’s work deadlines are all met and he won’t need to work late anymore, like he has been for a couple of weeks.
4. I am thankful for all of Tommy and Sarah’s friends who spent part of their weekend with us celebrating their birthdays.
5. I am thankful for a new month, April, with promises of spring gardening and cleaning and beautiful days drinking in nature on the front porch.
6. I am thankful that the Lord waters my thirsty soul with His Word just as He waters the thirsty earth with rain and brings forth life in both cases.
7. I am thankful for you, my dear readers, who encourage me with your kind words and who inspire me with your own blogs.
Please click the button below to visit some of those inspiring blogs –
Filed under: Thankful Thursday |