“Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Just a few random thoughts for Thankful Thursday this week.
1. I am thankful for a new month beginning – May, which makes me think of flowers, sunny days, blue skies and gentle breezes.
2. I am thankful that our gardens are finally being planted.
3. I am thankful that I have a husband who is willing to work hard to fulfill my dream of having gardens and berries and a home in the country.
4. I am thankful that my children love me even when I am irritable with them and cranky.
5. I am thankful for the priviledge of homeschooling my children, so that we can learn together, grow together and be close to one another.
6. I am thankful that God’s Word is always fresh and alive, and that He teaches me something every time I pick up my Bible.
7. I am thankful that the Lord is patient and long-suffering as He waits for me to pick up my Bible.
8. I am thankful that “when I am weak, then I am strong” (in His strength!) Can you tell I’m feeling especially weak this week? 😉
9. I am thankful that God loves me and cares for me and wants to be close to me, and that He sent Jesus to die for me so that I could be with Him for all eternity.
10. Finally, I am thankful that He never gives up on me, but puts me back on my feet and encourages me to continue on in my walk with Him.
Click the button below to find more Thankful Thursday participants on this lovely May Day!
Filed under: Thankful Thursday |