“Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
I Thessalonians 5:16-18
We’re on vacation this week, so my Thankful Thursday list revolves around family and special times together.
1. I am thankful for long car rides when we can talk to each other and get away from our everyday world for a time to focus on being a family together –
2. I am thankful for comfy hotels that become our “home away from home”, or “base camp” – a place to come home to and rest after a day of vacationing fun –
3. I am thankful for fun theme parks where we can see amazing sights like this –
and this –
and this –
(yes, that is a sea otter waterskiing.)
4. I am thankful for God’s beautiful creation which supplies us with many wonderful opportunities for observation and inspiration –
5. I am thankful for this, as much as anything else –
Laughter and family togetherness and wonderful life-long memories being made.
To find more Thankful Thursday participants, click on the button below.