Two names I go by ~
1. Mom, Mama, Mommy and Ma (I actually hear all of these around my house)
2. Honey (to my sweetie)
Two things I’m wearing right now ~
1. Coral t-shirt
2. Blue jean shorts
Two of my favorite things today ~
1. A red cardinal in the bush outside my window.
2. Children sitting around on my bed chatting and hanging out with Mom.
Two things I want at the moment ~
1. Food (I haven’t eaten yet this morning)
2. A clean house with all my laundry caught up (hah!)
Two favorite pets I have had ~
1. My black cat Cleo from my teenage years – I used to call her my angel in disguise.
2. My hamster, PJ, from my college years – she was my college buddy.
Two people I hope will fill this out ~
1. Kathy from Joyful Journey Journal
2. Lea from Farmhouse Blessings
Two things I did last night ~
1. Had a special late-night movie night with Sarah, Tommy and Laura watching the newly released “Spiderwick Chronicles”
2. Worked on a few blog posts for future posting (coming up soon!)
Two things I ate last night ~
1. that yummy Tater Tot Casserole (see recipe below)
2. Hershey’s Kisses dipped in peanut butter (with the movie)
Two people I last talked to ~
1. Anna (“I don’t like this candy – I want some M & M’s”)
2. Laura (“Pleeeeeeez, won’t you take me shopping today?”)
Two things I will do tomorrow ~
1. Take Laura to her horseback riding lesson.
2. Change numerous diapers (I was going to put laundry, but since I don’t always get to that, I knew diapers would be more of a sure thing!)
Farthest two trips I have taken in the last 5 years ~
1. San Antonio, Texas – just last week! (see those posts below)
2. Colorado – a few years ago visiting relatives – it’s always so beautiful I can’t stand to come back to Texas!
Two favorite holidays ~
Two favorite beverages ~
1. Pink Lemonade – I drink it year round I love it so much!
2. Hot Chocolate with whipped cream – I sometimes drink it year round, too, but not as much as the lemonade.
Now it’s your turn! Anyone who wants to join in, post your Two of a Kinds on your blog and leave me a comment with your link, so that I can pop over and read yours!