“Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
I Thessalonians 5:16-18
Good Morning! Are you feeling thankful today? Think for a moment of a few of the blessings in your life and thank the Lord for His gracious goodness.
Here is my thankful list for this week –
1. I am thankful for a cozy home to keep us warm on a cold night like tonight will be.
2. I am thankful for my son, Ryan’s visit yesterday. It was good to have him home and have time to talk.
3, I am thankful for food in the pantry to feed my family.
4. I am thankful for the low gas prices – I filled my van for only $55. the other day! I thought something wasn’t working properly when the pump shut off so soon, but was amazed to realize that my tank was actually full.
5. I am thankful that I have finished cross-stitching Michael’s stocking. All that is left to finish is putting it together and lining it!
6. I am thankful that my parents had a wonderful vacation and returned home safely.
7. I am thankful for the freedom we have to worship God in this country. We have been reading about the Pilgrims struggles in England with King James and the imprisonments and separations they suffered all because of their refusal to worship the King’s way and were worshipping in secret.
8. I am thankful that when I feel anxious and fretful, the Lord reaches out and comforts me with those precious words – “Be still and know that I am God.” (Psalm 46:10)
9. I am thankful for my husband, who tries to lighten my load on a daily basis.
10. I am thankful for my children, who bless me daily, as well, with their thoughts, actions, and sweet love.
To read more thankful thoughts, click on the button below to find the list of participants in this week’s Thankful Thursday.
Have a lovely day!
Filed under: Thankful Thursday |