“Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
I Thessalonians 5:16-18
Much to be thankful for this week! –
1. I am thankful for the week I’ve been able to stay at home, taking it easy and relaxing.
2. I am thankful for the Lord’s protection during the storms earlier this week.
3. I am thankful for the Lord’s provision for our family this past month, when finances were tight, and for His abundant blessing in Jeff’s bonus and raise at work.
4. I am thankful for the comfort and coziness of home, especially during the Christmas season.
5. I am thankful that I have finished Michael’s stocking, as well as making all of the Christmas cards.
6. I am thankful that I get to start Christmas shopping in full next week and the children are thankful that I will be able to start wrapping too!
7. I am thankful for the beauty of the world lit up with Christmas lights – it is such a delight to see when we are out and about in the evening.
8. I am thankful for Christmas carols playing in my home and car, surrounding me with the spirit of the season.
9. I am thankful for the new Ladies study that will be starting up at church in a few weeks on worry and anxiety – I look forward to the blessings in my life that will come from this study.
10. I am thankful for precious children’s faces at Christmastime – the joy and wonder I see there thrills my heart.
To find more thankful thoughts this week, click on the button below, and have a wonderful, thankful day!
Filed under: Thankful Thursday |