“Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
I Thessalonians 5:16-18
A random list today – the natives are restless and aren’t giving me time to think!
I am thankful this week for ~
1. The beautiful sunshine that we have had all week long.
2. Anna and David being over their icky colds finally, and Michael showing signs that he may be on the mend as well.
3. The nice visit we had with my Mom on Valentine’s Day.
4. We were able to find wonderful new carpets for the living room and bedroom and get them bought/ordered.
5. Meaningful lessons and sharing at my Ladies Bible study this week.
6. We got an antenna to work so that our family can watch the Olympics for these two weeks.
7. My sweet Valentine, and all the little valentines in our home.
8. God’s blessings, big and small in my everyday life.
To read more thankful posts, visit Iris at Grace Alone to find the list of participants this week in Thankful Thursday.
Have a wonderful day!
Filed under: Thankful Thursday |